Grey sweater and long skirt

   ENG. Night spent outside the city in the tent, evening near the fire or watching stars on the night sky are definitely not my dreams for this Spring ) As a person living in the city I like comfort and my cozy home - thus I choose cozy clothing for my walks in the park or by the sea shore. Fortunately, there are so many small caffe along the seaside where serve tea, coffee and delicious food all year round - it makes our walks not so exhausting. Grey sweater CHICWISH is very cozy - it makes the whole look very warm and homelike. There are so many options to wear it - the sweater is now my favourite piece of the wardrobe. Today I complete my outfit with long skirt and boots.       
     RUS. Ночь в палатке под открытым небом, вечер у костра и любование ночным небом не входит в мои планы на эту весну ) Как человек живущий в городе я привыкла к уюту и комфорту - поэтому для прогулок по городскому парку и набережной я подбираю комфортную одежду. На радость горожанам, на нашей набережной много небольших кафе где можно выпить чай или кофе - поэтому долгая прогулка не будет утомительной. Серый свитер СHICWISH невероятно уютный и домашний - с ним можно составить так много разных образов. На несколько недель он - мой фаворит. Сегодня я дополнила весенний комфортный образ длинной юбкой и ботинками.












I wear:
Sweater CHICWISH (here )

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Lesson 9(vocabulary). Crime and the law. (Part 1).

Lesson 7 (vocabulary). Food, restaurants and cooking. (part 2)

Lesson 8 (vocabulary). Shops and shopping (part 2).