Bonjour, Autumn!

ENG.The weather has changed now and dark colours get back on the streets. I already found my favourite colours for fall – beige, all tones of wine, chocolate.  Pieces in bordeaux, brown and beige occupied my shelves now.  These colours give me feeling of safety and calm. But this year, I hope, I won’t change my natural hair colour to dark. Will stay blonde )
RUS. Ну вот, погода изменилась - и темные цвета вернулись на улицы. Мои любимые цвета для осени найдены - бежевый, все винные тона, шоколадный. Одежды бордового, коричневого и бежевого цветов все больше на моих полках. Эти цвета позволяют мне чувствовать себя безопасно и комфортно. В этом году, надеюсь, откажусь от экспериментов с цветом волос. Останусь блондинкой )











I wear:
Best connections troyer
MANGO skinny jeans
TAMARIS boots
AVON bag
beanie 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Lesson 9(vocabulary). Crime and the law. (Part 1).

Lesson 10 (vocabulary). Entertainment and the arts (part 2).

Lesson 8 (vocabulary). Shops and shopping (part 2).